Why staying at home should rhyme with boredom? More like freedom!
At Colive, we stay motivated. In lockdown with your housemates ? It’s an opportunity to share moments together and help each other through these difficult times. And above all… not to get bored ! So, what to do at home, here are our 10 ideas :
1. Experiment in the kitchen and create new fusions ! Poutine à la bière or fondant au chocolat belge, embrace your cultural diversity to travel around the world at home: one day, one dish, one country !
2. Small weekly sports session. Is there a sports coach hiding among our Colivers ? Up for a group session ! You can stay fit in Colive without or with gym !
3. Learn a new language. Show off and become a multi-lingual boss ! Let’s take advantage of having access to a cosmopolitan community to improve (or simply learn) Italian, Mandarin, Russian,…Why not organizing online courses on our group #WeAreColivers ?
4. Create ! Paint, sew, make macramé (with Janina from Colive Stephanie @_knotting.elles)… the possibilities are infinite.
5. A good spring cleaning Okay, it might feels more like winter cleaning but come on, put on some music and ta-da !
6. A board game tournament. They are often neglected (and wrongly so!) let’s bring out the Time’s Up, Pays-villes, Président and many others ! Even better, learn new games from around the world with your fellow Colivers.
7. A musical blind test. And -of course- it ends in a karaoke !
8. A movie night For a change, we’d advise you to watch The Queen’s Gambit, and to awaken the entrepreneur that’s inside you, try the serie Other people’s business. Everyone’s got Netflix and the luckiest even have a cinema room, so take advantage of it !
9. A spa day… at home ! We slice cucumbers, we watch some Youtube DIY tutos and we embalm the bathroom !
10. And finally, have a good rest ! Seize the opportunity to catch up all the lost hours of sleep.
And, what do you do to fight boredom ? Tell us about your ideas and your best achievements with your housemates.
It is no news to anyone, in Brussels as elsewhere, going to eat a good meal in a nice restaurant (was) is nothing more than a fantasy. Of course, you will tell us that we still have Uber Eats. That via Deliveroo you were able to order a Beef-Chicken XL Tacos with Algerian sauce.